Donations - Vanco Follow
Go Method integrates with Vanco by including their client side payment form fields into the donation and registration payment screens of Go Method. This allows for a highly secure transition of payment data from Go Method to Vanco.
Setting up Vanco requires a Vanco PCCT. This will allow payments and refunds to be collected through Go Method and be sent to Vanco for processing.
Inside Go Method, navigate to Admin < Settings. On the submenu from Settings:
1. Click on Software Integration
2. Click on Payment Merchants.
3. Click on the 'Add Payment Merchant' button to add a Vanco payment merchant.
You may create multiple payment merchant accounts which will allow you to direct money to the right account on a per event level.
Scroll down to 'Vanco' to choose the Vanco payment merchant and click on the 'Connect Vanco' button.
Fill out the following fields:
1. The account name, choose a name to describes the account you are adding. This will be visible when choosing the payment merchant on an event to accept money from.
2. Payment Methods: Choose if the merchant will accept CC and/or ACH.
3. Vanco PCCT: This is provided to you from Vanco
4. Click 'Connect'