Billing is based on two parts, your processing credits and additional features. Additional features are recurring monthly payments, credits will automatically renew to the selected plan when you only have 10% of your credits remaining.
To access your billing screen, Click on your user name in the upper right corner, and select "Billing Information."
On the right-side select "Select A Plan"
Read through this screen thoroughly to understanding how processing credits work.
- User the slider to increase your credits to see how that will change your cost per credit and increase your savings per credit. When you are happy with the number of credits, select "Save These Changes" at the top, and a pop up will appear to enter your credit card information.
- If unsure, select "Get a starting point" to access the Focus Growth estimation tool.
On the left side, enter your card estimation and other usage information; as you do this, the box on the right will change and provide you with your estimated credit usage. When you are ready, click "Start With This Plan," and you will be led back to the main billing screen.
From the main billing, screen select "Save These Changes" and a pop-up window will appear to enter your credit card information.
From the main billing screen select "Change your Plan" in the upper right.
From the Billing Usage Page, you can change your plan amount.
- This area displays your credit usage
- Use the slide to raise or lower your credits
- Select "Save These Changes" to change your plan. This will update the renewal price that will be automatically charged when you have only 10% of your credits left.