Focus Growth allows for security settings and different roles to be created based on campus and/or job. To get started ou will want to create the various roles and then invite your admin user to Focus Growth.
From the Focus Growth Dashboard, click on your username in the upper right corner and select "User Management. "
Create A Role
The User Management link will default to the User page and list the current users in Focus Growth. Before you invite any users, you will need to create a role.
Select "Roles" in the upper-right corner.
On the Roles Page, there will be a listing of all the current roles.
Select "Create A Role," in the upper-right corner
On the Roles Permissions page, you will select the following: Role Name and Role Description; both are internal identifiers who what this role can have access to in Focus Growth. Each role can be limited to a specific campus when you invite the user.
The roles listed in four categories:
1. Account Admin: this permission can do anything in Focus Growth
2. Cards: Either Admin (includes worker rights) or Worker
3..CSV: Either Admin (includes worker rights) or Worker
4. Online Forms: Admin (includes worker rights) or Work
Check the permission boxes for the role you are creating and then select "Save" in the bottom right corner.
Invite A User
Any of the roles you have created can be granted at the Global Level, which means access to all campus locations, or by adding a campus, the user will be restricted to only the campus selected.
- Provide the first and last name
- Email address (this will serve as their username)
- Select Global Access Roles
- Before you can grant campus-specific permissions, you must first add a campus. Select "Campus Name" from the drop-down and click on "Add,"
- After adding the campus (see below with Online Campus), then each role will be available for selection.
- After selecting your roles for this particular user, click "Save" in the bottom right corner. Once you save, the user will automatically be sent an email to log in and create a password.
To edit the users' roles or to delete a user from the system. Select the user name from the list of users.
Change Roles by selecting which role you want them to have by checking or unchecking the boxes. If moving from a global role, simply add a campus, uncheck the global roles, and check the campus-specific roles. Select "Save" in the bottom right, and the roles will change when the user logs in.
If deleting the user, select "Delete This Admin" in the bottom left. A small confirmation will pop-up above the delete button, and you will select "I'm Sure."