Creating Conditionals for Automated Communication for Physical Contact Cards Follow
With Focus Growth, you can setup Conditionals which allow for automated communication such as text or email as well as placing individuals into workflow queues or change their status in your ChMS. Please note that depending on which ChMS you integrate with Focus Growth the language may differ but the interface will match your ChMS.
Conditionals For Physical Contact Cards
To add conditionals for your Physical Contact Cards, you will want to select "Card Templates" from the menu on the left.
From the Template Dashboard screen, please find the template you would like to add your conditionals and click on the gear icon to the right.
From that drop-down select, "Manage Conditionals."
From the Conditional Dashboard, you will see a list of existing conditionals (if you have any) and the option to create a conditional.
Click on, "Create a Conditional"
Step through the following instructions to create your conditionals.
1. Name the Conditional
2. What Person does this apply to (this relates to your ChMS primary, spouse or child)
3. Drag and drop the various fields that you want to use in your conditional. You can set more than one conditional.
Depending on which fields you add to your conditional, there may be an option to select an action for each checkbox selected. Simply select the one option that is a fit for your particular condition and click "Save."
When you add multiple fields to one condition, a new dropdown will appear for you to select.
The options are:
- "When ALL of the fields are met," which means both conditions have to be met.
- "When ANY of these fields are met," which means only one of the conditions has to be met.
Focus Growth no only allows you to add multiple fields to one conditional, but you can create multiple conditionals for a set of actions.
Below we have Conditional 1 and Conditional 2, between those conditionals we can add an "and/or" which means we can say:
- If conditional 1 does this OR conditional 2 does this then complete the results. In this case, we only need 1 of the conditions to be true.
- If conditional 1 does this AND conditional 2 does this, then complete the results. In this case, we need both conditions to be true.
When your conditionals are set, then you will want to work on the results (actions you want to happen).
1. Click on the 'Results'
2. Drag and drop the results for the above conditionals.
Focus Growth allows you to add multiple results for the conditionals. For the results below, we are adding the person to a ChMS specific group and sending an email. You will need to fill out the content for the email. The same option would be there if you had selected a text message.
When you have setup both your conditionals and results, then select "Save" in the bottom right corner.
When you save the conditional, it will now appear on your Conditional Dashboard for that specific .CSV Template. You create as many conditionals as you need. These will run each time you upload a .CSV file to your Focus Growth Account using this template.