Focus Growth works with several different ChMS and requires some simple customization to work seamlessly with your church. Before your get started with setting up your account please be sure to have the login credentials for your ChMS.
When you first log in to Focus Growth, you will want to watch the short 30-second video on the right, which will demonstrate how to integrate your particular ChMS. Then on the left, enter the required credentials and click "Verify Your Account."
When you first log in, you will land on your Growth Dashboard. On the left are your menu options for creating forms, templates, campus locations, etc. The center portion will give you a rundown on stats from all of your processed data.
We want to go to your "Organization Settings."
- Click on your username in the upper-right corner, and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Select "Organization Settings"
From your organization settings, you will want to set up the following information.
- Country Code: it will default to the United States
- Timezone: select what your church timezone is for date stamping
- Select "Upload Logo," then select a file that will be used at the top of your Online Forms hosting with Focus Growth.
See below for your Phone Number Format.
Everyone writes there phone number differently, even when cards and forms try to force a specific format. To ensure the best data integrity for uploading to your ChMS, please select the format that your ChMS uses. With this selection, Focus Growth will always reformat all phone numbers before data is uploaded.
These are all the options you will need to set up under Organization settings to get started. Next, we will want to set up your campus.
Campus is used throughout Focus Growth to assign forms, templates, and tracks to a specific location. Not all ChMS Products have a campus option, but you will still need to set up at least one campus. Growth also uses campus when creating different Admin Users.
Select the Church Icon from the left-side menu.
On the Campus Dashboard, there will be a listing of all the campus locations you have created. It will be blank when you first log in.
Select "Create A Campus" from the upper-right corner.
- Fill in the Campus Name you want to add. Remember, if your ChMS does not have Campus Locations, still fill out a name.
- If your ChMS has campus locations, select the one you want to assign to the Campus Name Entered.
When done, select "Create Campus" on the right-side.
- Your new campus will now be listed and available to select for any forms or templates your create.
- If you need to edit or delete a campus, click on the gear icon and select either delete or edit from the dropdown. Make your selection and save.