Online Forms do not have batches like Cards or CSV Files because the submissions are automatically processed as they are submitted. But there may be Discrepancies, and every submission will have an Audit Card.
The process includes these steps:
- Auto Reading Entry (automatic)
- Checking For Discrepancies (automatic)
- Await Discrepancy Verification (interaction needed)
- Exporting Data (automatic)
To view Form Submissions, click on the "Forms" icon from the Focus Growth Dashboard.
The Online Form Dashboard is a list of all of your forms and will provide weekly submission data, all-time data, and show if there are any discrepancies to address.
Click on the form name to continue.
The Form Page provides the following information:
1. Name and URL of the form
2. A date range, by default it will be on the Past 7 Days but use the drop-down to select a more extended range.
3. Form Dashboard giving the running stats based on the chosen date range.
4. Below the Form Submission header is the Audit Cards--these will list all the actions taken on this particular entry.
5. To view the full submissions, click on "View Submission."
When viewing the Audit Card, the data is in two sections:
1. Actions: this is every single action that Focus Missions took in your ChMS and Focus Growth. You can see we created a new person, but we also sent an email.
2. Submission Data: This is the raw form data that was submitted.
A discrepancy is when our system needs manual verification of what to do with the user information. Typically due to a conflict within your ChMS where Focus Growth is uncertain that the people match.
Click on "Discrepancies" to continue.
The Discrepancy screen will show the following information:
1. The error or reason for the discrepancy
2. The original form submission data
3. The Actions that are available, in this case, to select the existing entry in your ChMS or to create a New Person.
The action is not final until you click on confirm.
Once the discrepancies have resolved, click on the arrow to return to the main screen of the form.