Replacement Rules Follow
There are common misspellings, typos, and abbreviations that come up when reading card data. With Replacement Rules, you can specify which corrections you want, and those replacements are automatically made during the initial data reading process.
From the Focus Growth dashboard, click on your username and select "Replacement Rules" from the drop-down.
From the Replacement Rules Dashboard, you will see a list of existing rules.
To create a new rule, select "Create A Replacement Rule."
Step through the fields to set up your Replacement Rule.
- What value to replace: this should be the abbreviation or common typo/misspelling.
- Specify if it is an abbreviation or correction
- The field where this value located
- What value do want to have replace the specified text value in #1
- This box contains the logic state of your Replacement Rule, read through this to make any necessary changes.
- Select "Save" when done.
After you save the replacement value, you will be directed back to the dashboard and will see your new entry listed.
1. To edit, click on the "Replacement Value Type."
2. To create another entry, click on "Create A Replacement Value."