With Focus Growth, you can setup Conditionals which allow for automated communication such as text or email as well as placing individuals into workflow queues or change their status in your ChMS. Please note that depending on which ChMS you integrate with Focus Growth, the language may differ, but the interface will match your ChMS.
Conditionals For Online Forms
To add conditionals to your Online Forms, you will want to select the Form Name from the Online Forms dashboard.
From your specific online form dashboard you will select Conditionals from the menu in the upper-right.
Step through the following instructions to create your conditionals.
1. Name the Conditional
2. What Person does this apply to (this relates to your ChMS primary or spouse)
3. Set the conditions to when "Any" or "All" the conditions have been met (from the drop-down)
4. Drag and drop the Fields that relate to the conditions you want to assign an action.
5. Add more than one conditional and have it connect by needing both conditions to be true (use AND) or just one condition to be true (use OR)
You may add as many conditionals as you need.
When your conditionals are complete, then you will want to work on the results (actions you want to happen).
1. Click on the 'Results'
2. Drag and drop the results for the above conditionals. For this example, we will add the Result for a ChMS Action and to also send a Text Message.
Send a Text Message is selected from all the result options, and Focus Growth will prompt you to provide the Text Message. For Emails, you will be able to set up the email details: From, Subject, Message (rich text field for formating) and then click 'Save.' You may add as many results as your conditionals need.
Once you have all of your conditionals and results setup, then click save. You may set up as many conditional/results as you need for your workflows.