Within Focus Growth, you can create Online Forms for your attendees and members to complete. The form fields are directly connected to the fields you connect to in your ChMS and are automatically added to your ministry follow-up.
Create A New Form
From your Focus Growth Dashboard, select the Online Forms menu option.
From the Online Forms Dashboard, select New Form in the upper-right.
Enter the Form Name, select your Campus, and Select Save.
Selecting your Form Fields
Once you have created your form, you will be prompted to specify the information that you want to include in your form and basic styling.
Form fields include:
- Name (the primary name is required)
- Date of Birth
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Email Address (primary email address is required)
- Marital Status
- Heading Text
- Paragraph Text (basic rich text editing included)
- Section Break
Adding Fields to your Form
To create your form, simply drag the form field icon(s) from the right side onto the left.
You can change the label Name, or leave the default name, and Save.
When selecting your Form Fields, you can determine whether to make the field required or not.
Reminder that name and email address for the primary person is automatically set to be required
When creating the form, you have the option for adding a spouse and/or children from the Person dropdown.
- After changing the person to a spouse, please note the color on the right side will change color. The color change enables you to see the Person Types at a glance visually. Focus Growth also has error checking that will appear once you select Save, to indicate if you have to assign duplicate fields to the same person.
- When you click on a field, two options will appear to either Move the field to a new location on the form or to Edit the Field Label, Person, or Checkbox Value.
Once you have selected all of your form fields and styling, select Save.
Once you have saved your form, a URL is created. This URL is your Public Link to the form.