How do I use the global people search? Follow
Using the Global Search feature will allow you to view the complete profile of your participants, this includes current and past trip information, notes, profile information, emergency contacts, and references. The Global Search is located in the upper right corner of your Dashboard under the profile image.
How to Search
To search you need to enter at least 2 to 3 letters of both the first and last name of a participant, please include any accents or tildes.
For example, Marge Simpson would be Mar Si or Sim, Mar, or some variation. If you type in the exact name and you do not see the person you are looking for then the partial name search is ideal.
Once you enter the name our search function will return all the possible matches. The initial search will show you the Name, Communication Values, Current and Past Trips which will provide you enough information to know which profile to click on.
After you click on the name of the profile you want to see, you will see the following information.
- Profile Information
- Emergency Contacts
- References: you may click to view the completed references
- Background Check: you may click to view the results of the background check.
- Most Recent Note: you may click "View All Notes" to see additional Profile Notes. Please note that you will need to have permission to view notes. If you are unable to view them, please contact your Administrator for those permissions.
- Additional Profile Questions
- Active Trips: Click to view the Participant Profile in the Team Member List
- Past Trips: Click to view the Participant Profile in the Team Member List