When you log in after being accepted on a trip, you will have access to your "My Trips" page and participant dashboards.
You can access all the trips that you are going on as a participant or leader or trips that you are listed as a guardian for someone else. If you would like to filter the different types of trip roles, you can do so but clicking the drop-down in the right corner to select between the 3 options (highlighted in red below).
When you're ready to manage one of your trips, click on the name of the trip to access the Trip Dashboard.
Your trip dashboard serves to give you a high-level overview of important trip insights and items that need your attention.
1. Edit Profile: This is the first thing you should update once you have been approved to go on a trip (see the screen below) and where you can edit your profile information, emergency contacts and references.
2. Countdown: This is a travel departure count down that lets you know exactly how many months/days are left before your trip.
3. Funding: This shows the total cost of the trip, how much is remaining to be paid and what your current balance is in both dollar and percentage.
4. Requirements: This shows the percentage of requirements you have completed.
5. Important Messages: The alert bar will appear if your funding is behind or if you have any requirements that are past due.
6. Recent Giving: Your most recent donations will show in your recent giving history so that you can keep track of who has donated towards your missions trip.
7. Trip URL: You will want to send/post your unique URL to your family, friends or to social media so that you can fundraise for your trip. Next to that URL are social 1 click share options for you to easily share your fundraising page through Twitter, Facebook, and Email.
Focus Missions User Profile
1. Emergency Contacts: You completed this during the Application Process but you can change or edit this information under your profile
2. Security: If you want to add another layer of security to your account, add 2-Factor Authorization for your login. This will require a code to be sent to your cell phone that will need to be entered to authenticate.
3. Preferences: This allows you to set your email preferences based on what type of notifications you would like to receive.
4. References: If you were asked to complete References for your trip, you may edit the contact information or remove and add a new Reference. This is in case of an error with contact information or a lack of response from someone you asked to be a reference for you.
5. Applications: This will list any generic non-trip related Applications you may have filled out or are in the process of filling out.
6. Photo: We recommend adding a photo as this will appear on your Personal Fundraising Page and will be used for the Trip Roster.
7. Profile Information: This is where you can update any of your profile information.
8. Passport and Frequent Flyer Programs: We recommend you add your full legal Passport Name and Number as well as any frequent flyer mile programs you belong to.
9. Profile Questions: Your profile questions stay on your profile and will be accessible from any trip that you are assigned to. You have access or edit them anytime as information can change year to year.
10. Save: Always remember to save your profiles after editing any information.
The Details Page is an overview of your trip information.
1. The location, date and cost of the trip
2. Details about travel dates, registration dates and age range.
3. The Trip Description is the information that your organization entered about the trip. You can customize this information if you want to change the default description.
4. The contact person for this trip that you can direct questions or updates to.
5. Funding Milestones of how much is due and when for this trip.
This is the page that will appear when friends and family click on your Personal Fundraising URL. Many people like to add their own personal text to ask for their sponsorship letter to communicate to potential donors.
Please Reference this FAQ on Trip Stories for more information.
This page is an overview of all your Funding Information. What you have raised, percentage to goal, giving history and the ability to set up a payment. For more information on how to set up a payment plan, view our Support Article "Making Payments and Setting Up a Payment Schedule"
The Checklist is where you will find all of your Trip Requirements with due dates that you will need to complete in order to go on the trip. To complete any requirement, click on the requirement name and follow the on-screen instructions. Please note that some legal requirements require the person who is fulfilling them to be 18+, if you cannot complete a task because of your age - contact your guardian and trip leader.
The Meetings screen will list all of the meetings related to this trip. If you click on the meeting name then you will be taken to a page with more information on the date, time, location, and topic.
This page will list everyone on the team and their Personal Fundraising URL. The "Crown Icon" indicates who is a Team Leader for this trip.
This is where you can ask questions to the entire team and find information or questions posted by your Team Leader or fellow team members. You can post questions or bring up topics for the team to discuss.
This is where you may change your email preferences for this trip and choose the types of notifications that you want to receive.