There are multiple ways to add a volunteer to a specific classroom. It is possible to add a volunteer to a classroom from the volunteer listing view where you can search for a volunteer and add them to a classroom. The other way is to select a specific classroom to add a volunteer to.
From Volunteer List
From the hall monitor view:
1. Tap on the menu icon in the upper left
2. Tap on the menu item volunteers
This will bring up all the volunteers that are checked in, whether the volunteer is assigned to a classroom or not.
Select a volunteer
From the volunteer listing view:
1. Tap on the volunteer to either add or move to a specific classroom
2. Tap on Change Rooms
This will bring up a search modal that will allow you to find the classroom to add the volunteer to.
Search for classroom
From the volunteer listing view after selecting a volunteer and tapping Change Rooms:
1. Start typing the room that you would like to add the volunteer to. As letters are typed into the search box, the room list will filter.
2. Tap the room that you want to move the volunteer to.
This will move the volunteer into the room that is needed.
From hall monitor classroom details
From the hall monitor listing view:
1. Tap the classroom that a volunteer needs to be added to
This will bring up the classroom details view
add the volunteer
From the classroom details view:
1. Tap on the + button in order to add a new volunteer
This will bring up the volunteer search screen.
Search by volunteer name
From the volunteer search modal view there will be a search box along with all the volunteers that are available. It is possible to either search by the volunteer name to filter the list or just scroll through the volunteer list to find the name.
1. Type in the volunteer's name to add to the classroom.
2. Tap the volunteer's name to add to the specific classroom.
3. The recently selected volunteer will now show as in the classroom.