There are multiple ways to remove a volunteer from a classroom. It is possible to remove a volunteer by going to the volunteer listing view or by going to the classroom view.
Remove by volunteer listing
From the hall monitor view:
1. Tap on the menu icon in the upper left
2. Tap on the menu item volunteers
This will bring up all the volunteers that are checked in, whether the volunteer is assigned to a classroom or not.
select a volunteer
From the volunteer listing view:
1. Tap on the volunteer to remove from a specific classroom
2. Tap Remove from <Classroom>
This will bring up the confirmation modal view.
Confirm the remove
once the volunteer is selected to remove, you must confirm the removal.
1. Confirm that this is the volunteer to be removed from the classroom by tapping Yes.
This will remove the volunteer from a specific classroom and then show the volunteer as unassigned.
Volunteer numbers reflect
Once the volunteer is removed, the volunteer listing will reflect the change.
1. Notice that now the volunteer does not have an assigned classroom. There is no blue bar with a classroom name on the volunteer
2. Notice that now the unassigned volunteers have been incremented by 1 and the assigned volunteers have been decremented by 1.
Remove by classroom view
From the hall monitor listing view:
1. Tap on the classroom that you wish to remove a volunteer from.
This will bring up the classroom details view.
Select the volunteer to remove
From the classroom details view:
1. Tap the volunteer to remove from the classroom
2. Tap "Remove from" to remove the volunteer.
This will bring up the confirmation screen.
Confirm the removal
From the removal confirmation modal:
1. Tap Yes to confirm the removal of the volunteer from the classroom.