Follow the steps outlined below to set up your Focus Missions app with your CCB account.
- Log into Church Community Builder Administrator Account.
- Once logged in, click on the gear in the top right and then click on “API”
- Click on “Add a new API User”
- Fill out the information as you want to, do NOT click Save yet
- Click on the “Services” tab on the top left
- Check the following options
7. Click save.
8. Login into Focus Missions and select “Settings” from the admin tab
9. Select Church Community Builder from the left hand menu
10. Enter your CCB sub domain, Api username, and Api password that were created in CCB
11. Click “Verify”
Once you complete those steps you are good to go! Below are the details of how Missions integrates with CCB:
- Creation of people records with communication information
- Updating new communication information of existing people records
- Payment transactions are recorded to a person record with reference and transaction id's
- Trips are associated to Campus and Chart of Account
©2015 52Projects LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY