With our F1 integration you can:
- Create new people records.
- Update existing people records with new communication information.
- Associate each trip to an activity and activity roster, so that Focus Missions can post assignments and attendance.
- Associate each trip to a specific Fund and Sub-fund so that your F1 accounting reports will include the transactions for each trip. This also make transactions made through Missions sync with individuals' contribution statements.
Activating Your Missions Administrative Account
Sign in to Your Fellowship One Account
- Select Admin then under Integrations select Applications.
Sign in to Your Missions Account
- Under the Admin tab, select Settings.
- In Settings, select Software Integration, and then Fellowship One
- Enter your F1 Church Code in the field provided
- Click Turn On Integration
- Missions will redirect to log into your Fellowship One account
- Enter your login credentials and click Login
- Select Allow to continue.
- Choose a status and sub status for team members that are created within Focus Missions.
- Choose a status and sub status for contributors that are created within Focus Missions.
- You can associate each trip to an Activity and Activity Roster
- This is helpful for tracking assignments and attendance.
- You can also associate Funds and Sub-Funds.
- When Funds and Sub-Fund are created, every payment that is made to that trip gets associated with the trip and to each team member or donor record in Fellowship One.