Donations made to the overall trip will be designated as unallocated funds, meaning they have not been assigned to any particular team member. These funds may be added to any participant's account manually by the trip's administrator or a trip leader with the appropriate permissions.
Follow the steps below to manually add unallocated trip funds to a participant's account:
Access the Trip You Wish to Manage
From the My Trips page, select the trip for which you wish to manage unallocated funds.
From the Trip's page, select Team Members to search for the team member whose account you wish to apply unallocated funds to.
Access the Team Member For Which the Donation is Intended
From the Team Members list, select the participant you wish to apply the donation toward.
Access the Team Member's Funding Details
From the Team Member's Profile, select Funding to view their funding details.
Click the Add Funds button.
Enter the Donation Details
In the pop-up window, you may add the following details:
- Donor Name: Enter in the name of the individual, ministry, or other donor designation as appropriate.
- Amount: Enter the amount of the donation in dollars.
- Allocation Type: Choose Unallocated from the available options in the drop-down menu. This will remove the funds from your unallocated funds pool.
- Reference Number: Include a reference number here to help track funds for your accounting team if needed.
- Note: Add any details here you wish to capture about this donation.
- You may also choose to hide the donation amount from the team member to whom this donation will be given.
When you are finished, click the Add Funds button to continue.