Focus Checkin relies on station templates in order for the system to understand what activities / rosters to show. Setting up a station template for self and assisted checkin tells a specific station the activities to include when searching for rosters the participant / volunteer can check into.
Add a Station Template
1. From the main navigation, clicking "Check-in Stations" will bring up the current station templates that have been created
2. To create a new station template, click the "Add a Station Template" button
3. Click on the "Select a station type". When in the Focus Checkin application, you are able to select the type of station the particular device will be used for. The station types are: Assisted checkin, Self checkin, Hall monitor and Pre Check-in
4. In order to create a ne self / assisted checkin station templatee, click one of the options from the drop down on Select a station type.
Setup Station Template
1. Name the template something that will be easily identified. This will be used when the checkin station is being setup.
2. Selecting a campus is important for multi campus churches. Setting up different station templates per campus will be helpful to tie activities / rosters that are specific to a campus.
3. Search for the activities that need to be added to this station template.
4. To add the activity to the template, hit the "+" button to the left of the activity name.
5. Select a theme for the station