Focus Checkin relies on station templates in order for the system to understand what activities / rosters to show. A hall monitor view will allow a user to keep up to date on the participants that are en route, checked in and also allows the user to see the volunteers that are in the classroom. The purpose of the setup is to identify the rooms that are part of a specific hall monitor view.
Add a Station Template
1. From the main navigation, clicking "Check-in Stations" will bring up the current station templates that have been created
2. To create a new station template, click the "Add a Station Template" button
3. Click on the "Select a station type". When in the Focus Checkin application, you are able to select the type of station the particular device will be used for. The station types are: Assisted checkin, Self checkin, Hall monitor and Pre Check-in
4. In order to create a new hall monitor template, click the "Hall Monitor" option from the drop down on Select a station type.
Hall Monitor Setup
1. When adding a new template, the first thing that is required is a name for the template. This should be a unique name for the station template type that will allow for easy identification when the station type is being selected from the tablet.
2. Next the campus should be selected. campus is used to filter the available station templates when in station settings from the Focus Checkin application. Instead of having all the hall monitor templates for all campuses visible, the campus allows the user to select the hall monitor template that is specific to the campus the Focus Checkin application device is being used for.
3. Next search for the activities that include the rosters that will be part of the hall monitor template. It is possible to select multiple activities to monitor.
4. After searching, the results from the search will show. Click on the + next to any activities that are going to be part of the hall monitor view.
1. After selecting all the activities that are part of the hall monitor view, the next task will be to select all the rosters that will be monitored for this particular hall monitor. It is possible to select multiple rosters by clicking the checkbox for any roster that will be part of the hall monitor.
2. When all the information has been filled out, click the "Setup Station" button to create the station.