Occasionally, you may receive donations for a participant through channels other than the participant's donation page. If this occurs, these funds may be added to the participant's account manually by an administrator.
Follow the steps below to manually add funds to a participant's account:
Access the Trip For Which the Donation is Intended
From the My Trips page, select the trip the donation is in relation to.
From the Trip's page, select Team Members to search for the team member the gift is to be applied to.
Access the Team Member For Which the Donation is Intended
From the Team Members list, select the participant you wish to apply the donation toward.
Access the Team Member's Funding Details
From the Team Member's Profile, select Funding to view their funding details.
Click the Add Funds button.
Enter the Donation Details
In the pop-up window, you may add the following details:
- Donor Name: Enter in the name of the individual, ministry, or other donor designation as appropriate.
- Amount: Enter the amount of the donation in dollars.
- Allocation Type: Choose the source of the donation from the available options in the drop-down menu. These are all of the allocation types you have created in your Missions account.
- Reference Number: Include a reference number here to help track funds for your accounting team if needed.
- Note: Add any details here you wish to capture about this donation.
- You may also choose to hide the donation amount from the team member to whom this donation will be given.
When you are finished, click the Add Funds button to continue.