No. As long as you have the capability to scan your cards through a feeder, you may use your current equipment.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about NextSteps?
- What level of accuracy can I expect from the reader?
- Will it work with our existing cards?
- Will I be required to buy new hardware to use NextSteps?
- What does the Trial account include?
- Is there a charge for the Trial account?
- How long does it take to get my NextSteps account activated?
- How do I convert my Trial account to a live account?
- What does the Setup/Activation Fee include?
- What if I want to skip a Trial account and just start using NextSteps?