Follow the steps below to access the Batches screen.
Focus Next Steps: Dashboard
From the left-hand side of your screen, select the Batches button.
Focus Next Steps: Batches
The Batches screen displays with a list of current and past batches for your church.
1. Batch Name – Represents the name of the existing and past batches.
2. Created – Refers to the date the batch was created in our system.
3. Cards – Refers to the total number of forms or cards created in a particular batch.
4. Template – The information contained in this column includes the name of the template created for the batch.
5. Batch Date – The date the forms were filled out.
6. Status – Represents the status of each batch and whether the batch is ready for verification, if the batch is newly created or when the batch is complete.
7. Ready for Verification – Notification received when a batch requires verification.
8. Created – Notification received when a batch is newly created.
9. Service Time – Same as batch date
10. Complete – Notification received when batch verification has been completed.
11. New Batch – Users select this option when creating a new batch.