Adding new users
To add a new user, complete the following steps from the Dashboard screen.
Focus Next Steps: Dashboard
Select the Users tab from the left-hand side of the Dashboard screen. The Current Users screen displays.
Focus Next Steps: Users
Select the Invite User button. The Invite New User screen displays.
Focus Next Steps: Invite New User
1. Enter the first name of the new user in the First Name field.
2. Enter the last name of the new user in the Last Name field.
3. Enter the email address for the new user in the Email Address field.
4. Enter a personal message for the new user in the Custom Message field.
5. Select the Permissions boxes that you want applied to the User you are adding.
Note: Only select the checkbox(s) if the new user will have responsibility for: creating and managing new form templates, managing and creating new form batches, create and editing emails and creating fund codes to giving uploads.
6. Select the Save Changes button. The Current Users screen displays with the new user added to the list. An email is sent to the invitee with an activation link, so they can complete the activation process.