If you have a specific URL you want to use instead of the default link [yourchurchname.mymissionsapp.com], you may designate your own custom domain.
*please note, enabling this feature will require assistance from your organization's webmaster or IT team
Accessing the Custom Domain Feature
To access the Custom Domain feature, select the Settings option from the Admin drop-down menu. Then under General click Custom Domain.
Setting Up a Custom Domain
- Work with your IT department to create a CNAME record in your DNS for the provided domain that points to 52projects.mymissionsapp.com
- Provide the custom domain below that should be used.
- Validate the custom domain with DNS
- Create an SSL cert (.pfx) and upload it after domain has been verified.
- Focus Missions will verify that everything is set up correctly
If the domain has been set up correctly, Focus Missions will apply the change to your account ; otherwise, you will be notified of any needed changes.