After the csv file is exported to Fellowship One, there is an audit available to unerstand the restul of the upload. There are reasons why an item could get rejected when an export happens.
1. The fund code that is on the csv item does not exist as a fund code map in Focus NextSteps.
2. The external identifier does not exist in Fellowship One as the Member / Envelope #.
3. The contribution that is trying to be created already exists. This happens if the contribution exists already in Fellowship One for the same Amount, Received Date, person, Fund, Subfund.
1. This metric shows the number of Actions that were taken on the csv export.
2. The number of items in the csv file.
3. The amount sum of all items in the csv file.