1. Mouse over "Giving" from the main menu
2. Click on "Giving Uploads" from the sub menu
3. Click on "+ New Batch"
New Batch Screen
Creating a new batch is the concept of telling Focus NextSteps the file that needs to be imported into Fellowship One. Focus NextSteps asks a couple questions to understand how the data should be moved over to Fellowship One.
All contributions that are in the CSV that is uploaded will be associated with one batch that is created based on the Batch Name that is supplied in Focus NextSteps.
1. Type in a batch name to identify the batch. This will also be the name of the batch that is created in Fellowship One.
2. All items in the csv will be associated with the same contribution type in Fellowship One. Use this to select the contribution type to associated with all the items.
3. All items in the csv will be associated with the same contribution sub type in Fellowship One. Use this to select the contribution sub type to associated with all the items. This is optional and not required to be selected.
4. Select the csv file to be uploaded for exporting.
5. Click "Save Batch" to save the batch to be processed.